Complete your daily routine without much hassle and difficulty with the help of a personal care assistant.
Personal Care Services (PCS) provides medically-necessary assistance with activities of daily living (ADL) and age-appropriate instrumental activities of daily living (IADL) that enable the recipient to accomplish tasks that they would normally be able to do for themselves if they did not have a medical condition or disability.
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Help with bathing and personal hygiene
- Proper use of accessibility equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, etc.)
- Medication and doctor appointment reminders
- Meal preparation, food choices and dietary restrictions